SHIB Early Breakout… December Looking Good
Looks like we broke out early. This is a great sign of things to come. We closed the previous day with a solid bullish candle. SHIB needs to hold its momentum and we will be watching closely.
We are up 23% at the time of this writing. Today we are checking the one day chart then breaking it down in the 4 hour. Will SHIB break the previous ATH and will we be able to eat the zero? I think these questions are on all our minds.
November has not ended yet but this indicator is a good bullish sign. (One day closing break out candle bullish, circled in blue) the next level of resistance is .000046. Looks like we could hold here moving sideways. I feel as long as we stay right around this .000046 level then before the weekend we can test .000052 resistance.
We look at the four hour chart it confirms our sideways movement. We see that red candle where there was small blip pullback. I drew green arrow thinking we will test .000052 dip then test again before it breaks through to the upside.
If SHIB doesn’t hold then expect a drop back down to the .000036 support level. Those are things to watch for. Factors that will effect this is the market as a whole and bitcoins price movement. The market does follow BTC.
Look at the market as a whole. December is very bullish. Before SHIB can eat that zero we need to get through resistance levels .000052 and .000063. So far so good.
Going to watch and wait for the last day candle of the month of November to close. Then we can zoom out and get a better idea of where we headed through December.
I’m feeling bullish. We broke out early. And we moving sideways on .000046. SHIB looking solid. A great day.
Let’s get it. 💎🙌🏼🚀
Join the conversation on telegram, crypto with bungalogic
Note: do your due diligence. Don’t make financial decisions based on my charts. I’m not a financial adviser. Just a guy with an ukulele who loves crypto. With that own your decisions. I’m not responsible if you get rekt. Crypto is high risk and high rewards. Play at your own risk.